Mission Statement

I will in general eat healthy, eat "normal" food, without gimmicks, pills, surgery, or trademarked diets. I will log all calories consumed and estimate calories burned on a daily basis. I will then be able to track my progress and estimate arrival time to my goals through My Food Log. I will also develop non-food rewards for reaching my goals knowing that reaching each goal is a reward in-and-of itself. I will not give up. I know that I will not be perfect but that I am making a permanent lifestyle change. The good days will out-number the bad days. I will not give up!

6.15.2008

Happy Father's Day!

do0rdiet.blogspot.com
by Christina 2009
Just want to say that I have the most wonderful husband who is also the best Dad! I also want to wish my father a great Father's Day. And this post would not be complete without wishing my Father-In-Law a great Father's Day too. To all the Dad's out there, have a happy, happy, happy, happy Father's Day!


No comments: