Mission Statement

I will in general eat healthy, eat "normal" food, without gimmicks, pills, surgery, or trademarked diets. I will log all calories consumed and estimate calories burned on a daily basis. I will then be able to track my progress and estimate arrival time to my goals through My Food Log. I will also develop non-food rewards for reaching my goals knowing that reaching each goal is a reward in-and-of itself. I will not give up. I know that I will not be perfect but that I am making a permanent lifestyle change. The good days will out-number the bad days. I will not give up!

11.22.2008

Checkin' In

Christina 2009
do0rdiet.blogspot.com

Just checkin' in. I would really like to start posting on a regular basis again, but there are some new developments in our lives.

I recieved a new comment, though I'm not sure I understand its intent. It's good to know someone out there is reading... I think. I have not been keeping up with my diet or with this blog as I should. New updates for our family include a lay-off due to lack of state funding to Clemson University. My husband is in school, though his program has just been cut. He will be able to graduate but it's a tough time for him none the less. I went back to school this fall and am pursuing a degree an associates degree in Environmental Engineering Technology through Central Carolina. The program is online so perhaps I will be able to get in more posts. Here's to hoping. I have not given up on my weight loss goals, but I have not been moving towards them either. I will not give up! I will be successful, it just seems to be taking me longer than I had hoped. Do Or Diet!

No comments: