Mission Statement

I will in general eat healthy, eat "normal" food, without gimmicks, pills, surgery, or trademarked diets. I will log all calories consumed and estimate calories burned on a daily basis. I will then be able to track my progress and estimate arrival time to my goals through My Food Log. I will also develop non-food rewards for reaching my goals knowing that reaching each goal is a reward in-and-of itself. I will not give up. I know that I will not be perfect but that I am making a permanent lifestyle change. The good days will out-number the bad days. I will not give up!

8.06.2007

Another One Bites the Dust.... but how?

One more pound lost. But according to My Food Log I shouldn't have. How did this happen? The best explanation I have is that on Saturday (after having a "red day" on Friday) I worked a catering job for my father-in-law. It was hot, so very, very hot. I also had a "red day" on Saturday. And I have had one today too. I suppose I have exercised so much that I am still burning calories instead of storing them. This puts me at 17 pounds lost since June 4, 2007. I am right on schedule for reaching my first goal. This is also helpful as the coming weekend, I will surely eat too many calories, but I will be engaged in much more activity than usual. On a side note, I am wondering if anyone is out there... reading I mean. The comments seem very sparse. Give me a shout if you're reading.

No comments: