Mission Statement

I will in general eat healthy, eat "normal" food, without gimmicks, pills, surgery, or trademarked diets. I will log all calories consumed and estimate calories burned on a daily basis. I will then be able to track my progress and estimate arrival time to my goals through My Food Log. I will also develop non-food rewards for reaching my goals knowing that reaching each goal is a reward in-and-of itself. I will not give up. I know that I will not be perfect but that I am making a permanent lifestyle change. The good days will out-number the bad days. I will not give up!

8.02.2007

Updates

My Food Log links have been changed so that you can now view my entire log. following the link, first you are taken to the original sheet (created with Google Documents). That sheet is a good source for copying the format and starting your own log. To view July or August, just click on that tab.

McDonald's sucks. See post below.

Vacation coming soon. I will not be posting August 10-13. I will think about you while I relax in The Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

No comments: