Mission Statement

I will in general eat healthy, eat "normal" food, without gimmicks, pills, surgery, or trademarked diets. I will log all calories consumed and estimate calories burned on a daily basis. I will then be able to track my progress and estimate arrival time to my goals through My Food Log. I will also develop non-food rewards for reaching my goals knowing that reaching each goal is a reward in-and-of itself. I will not give up. I know that I will not be perfect but that I am making a permanent lifestyle change. The good days will out-number the bad days. I will not give up!

10.07.2007

Refresh

do0rdiet.blogspot.com
Christina 2009

After taking a 12 day hiatus, I thought this poem would be a good way to get started again.

Also, free and personalized diet plans still available. This is not a trick or gimmick. I earnestly want to help anyone who is having a difficult time, is just getting started, or wants to try a different tactic.

Refresh
To start again,
Refreshed and new,
To recommit,
With brand new shoes.
For the cleared path,
That lies ahead,
A brand new day,
Of breaking bread.
One meal at a time,
I will not give up,
Permanently shaping,
Lean from lump.

Christina 2009





No comments: