Mission Statement

I will in general eat healthy, eat "normal" food, without gimmicks, pills, surgery, or trademarked diets. I will log all calories consumed and estimate calories burned on a daily basis. I will then be able to track my progress and estimate arrival time to my goals through My Food Log. I will also develop non-food rewards for reaching my goals knowing that reaching each goal is a reward in-and-of itself. I will not give up. I know that I will not be perfect but that I am making a permanent lifestyle change. The good days will out-number the bad days. I will not give up!

9.14.2007

Eating Out, Easy On The Extras

do0rdiet.blogspot.com
by Christina_2009

What are the least healthy fast food choices? According to helpguide.org it's mostly the sides. But some of my favorites are on this list too.

Most unhealthy sides/extras:
cheese sauce
"special sauce"
tartar sauce
sour cream
gravy (country or brown)
guacamole
soda

Most unhealthy menu items:
chicken nuggets
croissants, most pastries in general, and croissant breakfast sandwiches
fried fish sandwich
fried chicken sandwich
fried chicken
large and jumbo sized fries
onion rings

Ah, I miss the soda, guacamole, sour cream, tartar sauce, "special sauce", fish sandwhich, chicken sandwich, fries and onion rings. That's most of the stuff on this list. And it's probably the reason I packed on the pounds. Here's to do 0r diet and We Can Do This!

No comments: